We have created this new and exciting office in order to co-ordinate and give focus to school improvement and development.
Ways of Giving
- One off gift - if you hear of a particular project that you would like to contribute towards then this is the idea way to get involved.
- Standing order gift with a set amount each month - either towards the development of the school as a whole or towards specific projects.
- A Legacy gift - leaving a bequest in your Will. If you pledge a legacy gift then you will become a benefactor of the school and a member of The Marist Sisters Society.
- A Remembrance gift - as you leave the school you might want to leave your physical mark upon the school. In the past this has ranged from benches to pianos.
- Gift Aid - if you are a UK tax payer then we can increase the value of your donation by 25%. If you just state that your gift is gift aided then we as an organisation can claim the tax on the amount you donated. This means that a gift of £100 would be worth £125 for us.
- Corporate Gifts and Sponsorship - if your company could help in any way we would love to hear from you.